Thank you for using Canon products.
It is recommended that you fully charge the iNSPiC [C] CV-123A built-in battery after use.
For healthy battery maintenance, it is recommended that you fully charge the battery once a year before leaving it unused. If you keep the device under low-battery conditions for longer than three (3) months, you may not be able to charge the built-in battery.
*Please refer to the LED Status Indicator to confirm device’s battery level.
If you encounter battery charging problems on your iNSPiC [C] CV-123A, please follow the troubleshooting procedure below:
- Ensure the USB charging adapter/power output and micro USB cable fulfil device requirements below:
- AC adapter : 5V/1A or higher
- USB cable : Supplied Canon USB cable (come with the package), or compatible USB cable that supports 1A current or more.
- Check that the connection between USB cable and adapter is secure while charging. If charging does not begin, try to detach the USB cable from the USB source before reattaching.
- In normal conditions, the charging LED will stay RED during charging and change to GREEN after approximately 90~110 minutes.
The following symptoms may indicate charging issues in the built-in battery.
- When connected to power source, the charging LED does not light up; or
- When connected to power source, the charging LED stays RED for more than 110 minutes and does not change to GREEN; or
- When connected to power source, the charging LED only flashes RED and device powers OFF after some time.
If you believe that you are facing battery charge issues, please contact your local Canon service centre for advice.
First posted on 22 Oct 2020